"Why?" Some of you ask. "After all, McGehee is cool; he’s got a Web log."
That’s not enough.
Kevin McGehee Lacks Geek Cred
- First of all, let’s address this.
- Dude, where’s the mad Photoshopping skillz? I mean, come on, Microsoft Paint comes with your computer; put your back into it!
- Of all the characters in an obscure 30-year-old movie, you’re comparing me to Riff Raff? Dude, the only character only arguably better in the movie is Eddie. I’m not suffering here.
- Word on the street is that Kevin McGehee actually welcomed the Second Edition Rules. I’m just sayin’.
- Kevin McGehee: DC. Me: Marvel.
- In the great debate of Microsoft versus Linux, Kevin McGehee answers, "Paper inside plastic."
- Kevin McGehee claims his first computer was a "386-16MHz PC with a 40MB hard drive and 4MB of RAM, and with Windows 3.0 installed." Brother, if your first computer didn’t have a brand like Commodore, Apple, Texas Instruments, Tandy/TRS, or Timex, much less had a freaking hard drive, get out of town.
- Kevin McGehee doesn’t know the difference between Florida DOT S1 Mixes and Wisconsin SuperPave PG 58-28 mixes. (Okay, so that’s a bullet point that indicates that McGehee lacks street cred; however, I’ll include it here because I need to flesh out this list.
Friends, I have met geeks in my life, and Kevin McGehee is nothing but a potential Commie cyborg from the past pretending to be a geek to win your confidence.