Remember, if you refuse to answer that, you actually answer “Yes, and furthermore, I’m a politically sensitive gun owner, which means TERRORIST!”
However, there are some better answers:
- No, they’re not in the home; we all have CCLs, and Junior has his .22 in his diaper.
- No, they’re all buried in the backyard with the canned goods.
- Of course not. When we need a gun, we steal one, and then we leave it at the scene.
- Not today; Lil Rico needed it for something.
- No, it’s locked in Robb’s car at the YMCA.
See, in all of those scenarios, Junior is safer.