Last weekend, we hit a couple more garage sales and got a couple more books. Color you shocked, I say (if I can mix metaphors and allusions).
Here, we have:
Click for full size
- Instant Replay and Distant Replay by Jerry Kramer. I’ve read the first, but the copy I read didn’t have a dust jacket. So one of these books is a replacement. The other: To Read.
- A field guide to Missouri Wildflowers.
- A couple of books by Eric Flint and Harry Turtledove, faves of the cool kids.
- The Better Homes and Gardens New Garden Book, sort of like the red checkered cookbook, I hope.
- Confessions of a Hooker, a book I’d bought the week before in softcover, but this is hardback, you see.
I also got a couple of pictures for a quarter each, as you can see. They’re alkmost like Renoir.
Actually, this was the Concordia Lutheran Church sale, not last week. Sorry, in the immediate post-event period, time gets a little confusing.