I had a little fun on Twitter contributing a bit to the list of #TheForceAwakensSpoilers (caution: may contain actual spoilers).
I wrote most of my spoilers before I saw the film. And they were spot on.
- Oh, my God! They killed Kenny! You bastards!
- They probably could have cut the scene that showed what Boba Fett looks like after thirty years in the Sarlacc pit.
- I thought Gollum was not Gollumy enough.
- I was the only one in the theatre that didn’t cheer when Iron Man cameoed to blow up a TIE Fighter on Red 3’s tail.
- R2D2 puts in his emotion chip.
- Luke finally gets to Tosche Station, but they’re out of power converters.
- Kylo Ren kills Dumbledore.
- At the end of the first act, Finn tries to kill Rey to get the ring to save his home planet.
- Wookiees also smell worse on the inside.
- Kylo Ren force chokes enough Star Destroyer captains so that Ensign Crusher assumes command.
- The gang pulls off Chewbacca’s mask, revealing Old Man Cotter and foiling his plan.
- So old Han Solo got, talks like Yoda he does.
- Kylo Ren? Jo Jo Binks, following in his father’s footsteps.
- George Lucas Editor’s Cut Edition.
It’s almost like I had a pirated copy of the script!