Let’s enumerate the sordid details, shall we?
- She’s only eighteen, and she’s only still a virgin because she’s a lesbian.
- She’s going to the university to get a Bachelor of Science degree in Social Policy.
- She’s hard up because she’s working 3 shifts a week.
- The government is only giving her £3000, which leads poor Rosie to say:
“The government has made it difficult for people like me to follow their ambition to study.
“I wish we could concentrate on learning rather than constantly worrying about money or working to get by.
“I think Tony Blair and Charles Clarke are encouraging a class divide, which is wrong and goes against all of Labour’s principles.”
- In Social Policy in British universities, false dilemma logical fallacies are proper rhetoric for socialism:
“I’m not willing to sacrifice my future for the sake of a part-time job, so I am faced with two choices—years in debt or prostituting myself on the internet for my education.”
- Her lesbian lover supports her as long as she is safe, but is angry that she’s [Rosie] in this position.
- A British newspaper presented this as news.
British kids these days. Fortunately, we won both the revolution and the War of 1812, or these would be our future leaders and Socialist Policy setters. Our own are bad enough.