McGehee, in his ongoing futile resistance to my one-sided blog yee-hawd against him, says:
- Bring it on, buddy. I’ve got a cupboard full of pickles and a freezer full of ice cream. We’ll see how your chosen method of attack works out.
So be it. You know what? He’s a lot like Pajamas Media. How?
Top Ways McGehee Is Like Pajamas Media
- Both have advertisements.
- McGehee Zone/web log has five syllables. Pajamas Media has five syllables (if you sort of slur the end of media.
- Neither can pick a name and stick to it. Blogosferics became Yippie-Ki-Yay. Pajamas Media became Open Source Media briefly, but it’s back to Pajamas Media.
- Chuck Norris doesn’t know either of them even exists.
Of course, this is only the tip of the iceberg in McGehee’s perfidy.